Inspirational Spiritual Sayings
1) The world is a stage, and we are the actors. When the performance is over, we leave everything behind and go home.
Remember, we are here for a short period. Some of us will remain here a longer period than others. Nevertheless, our time is limited. When it is time for us to leave, we simply step out of the body and commence our journey back home. All possessions and wealth, accumulated during our stay here on earth, remain here on earth. The only thing we take with us is our spiritual deeds.
2) When you come into the world, you are given a birth certificate-entry visa. When you die, you are given a death certificate-exit visa. We are all travelers.
3) Greed takes you nowhere; Generosity takes you far.
4) The world is a learning institution. Listen and learn.
5) "Jesus did not always have a place to lay his head; but he always had a place to pray." ......Tyler Perry
6) Faith in God is everything. Pray and your request will be answered. It may not be the way you want it, and/or when you want it. Remember, you know what you want, but God knows what you need and when you need it.
7) Our lives are like a jigsaw puzzle. As we struggle to put the pieces together, God has already seen the outcome. Let Him assist you in finding the missing pieces that you are seeking desperately.
8) Shirley, a wonderful spiritual medium, told me a profound story. A man died and went to heaven. There he encountered Peter. As they moved along the man noticed a room filled with gifts. When he questioned Peter about the gifts, Peter told him that they were gifts that God had for his children, which they forgot to ask for.
The gist of the story is ask and it will be given. God is merciful.
9) Yesterday is gone. Today is a new day, and a new beginning. Whatever you did yesterday that was imprudent, you can fix today.
10) While you are brooding over past events, your present is passing you by.
11) Did you forget to look up to the heavens, say hello to God and thank him for your many blessings? Did you pass a homeless person and pretend as if he or she did not exist? Were you uncaring to the suffering or pain of others ? Did you forget to say I love you to those dear to you? Did you criticize someone’s religion or spiritual beliefs just because they were different from yours? Did you judge a person because of the color of his or her skin rather than the goodness of his heart? Were you so full of anger that nothing else was important?
If you are guilt of any of the above, God has given you another day to amend your mistakes. The main purpose for coming here is to cleanse our souls. By doing so, we can move towards spiritual enlightenment.
We need to break away from the poisonous cycle and free ourselves. Step out of the darkness and enter the light. God is waiting for us.
12) Some people have experienced horrendous situations during their childhood. In many cases, they continue to relive the memory repeatedly. They become prisoners of their past. As others from their past move on in life, they remain at a standstill. If they manage to move forward a step or two, the demons of their past resurface pulling them back. Their behavior towards self and others is controlled by their inner demons. The only way to survive and free oneself from such demons is to step out of the past and enter the present.
Some people are quick to say, “It is easier said than done. It is difficult to forget.” Nothing in life is unachievable. It is not about forgetting; it is about forgiving and giving yourself permission to let go. You possess the key to the cell in which you are a prisoner. All you need to do is unlock the door and set yourself free. It is the first step. After that, it becomes easier to heal your inner child.
Turn the negative into a positive. By helping yourself, you can help others who are facing or have faced similar experiences. God has chosen you to heal some of the wounds of the world.
13) I want to be known as a person of good, rather than a person of power.
14) There are no guarantees in life. So, enjoy what you have now.
15) I came; I witnessed; and I cried.
16) The Lord has shown us the way. Let us follow.
17) There is no salvation without love.
18) The love that one feels deep inside for humanity helps us to transcend spiritually.
19) In order to fly like a butterfly, one must believe in oneself and God.
19) God is the wind that pushes us forward. So stop fighting the force of the wind, and allow it to take you where you need to be.
20) "Dead we are when in the material body, and alive when we cast it off" (Obsession by Divaldo Franco).
21) "Stop knocking on the door: you're already inside! -Richard Rohr
22) One door closes, and another one opens. (Author Unknown)
23) A King, who did not believe in the goodness of God, had a slave who, in all circumstances would say, "My king, do not be discouraged, because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes."
One day, they went hunting. Along the way, a wild animal attacked the king. His slave managed to kill the animal. However, he could not prevent his majesty from losing a finger.
Furious and not showing any gratitude for being saved, the King said, "If God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost my finger."
The slave replied, "My King, despite all these things, I can only say to you that God is good, and he knows the why to all things. What God does is perfect. He is never wrong!"
Outraged by the response, the King ordered the slave to be imprisoned.
Later, while on another hunt, he was captured by savages who believed in human sacrifices. While on the altar, ready to be sacrifice, the savages found that the victim had a missing finger. Not suitable for human sacrifice, he was released. According to them, the King was not whole to be offered to the gods.
Upon his return to the palace, the King immediately authorized the release of his slave. When facing the slave, the King said in an affectionate tone, "My dear slave, God was really good to me for I was almost killed by the wild men. Because of the lack of a single finger, I was let go. However, I have a question. If God is so good, why did he allow me to put you in jail?"
THe slave smiled and said, "My King, if I had gone with you in this hunt, I would have been sacrificed for you, because I have no missing finger. God is perfect."(Author Unknown)
For those who are fighting cancer:
Remember, you are not alone. When you are tired, God gives you the strength to move forward. When you are sad, God gives you a ray of sunshine. When you lack hope, God gives you comfort and the thought that things will be okay. Have faith in God. He will never abandon you. He will be by your side helping you fight your battle to the very end .
If you wish to view or purchase spiritual artwork, click here Spiritual Artwork
Inspirational Spiritual Sayings , Inspirational Spiritual Sayings , Inspirational Spiritual Sayings , Inspirational Spiritual Sayings , Inspirational Spiritual Sayings , Inspirational Spiritual Sayings , Inspirational Spiritual Sayings , Inspirational Spiritual Sayings ,
Do you have a great story or comment about this topic? Share it!
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...