Soul Lifting Inspiring Sayings
1) The world is a stage, and we are the actors. When the performance is over, we leave everything behind and go to our spiritual home.
Remember, we are here for a short period. Some of us will remain here for a more extended period than others. Nevertheless, our time is limited. When it is time for us to leave, we step out of the body and commence our journey back home. All possessions and wealth accumulated during our stay here on earth remain here on earth. The only thing we take with us is our spiritual deeds.
2) We are all aliens to this planet. When you come into the world, you are given a birth certificate-entry visa. When you die, you are given a death certificate-exit visa. We are all passing through.
3) Greed takes you nowhere; Generosity takes you far.
4) The world is a learning institution. Listen and learn.
5) "Jesus did not always have a place to lay his head, but he always had a place to pray."......Tyler Perry
6) Faith in God is everything. Pray, and your request will be answered. It may not be the way you want it and/or when you want it. Remember, you know what you want, but God knows what you need and when you need it.
7) Our lives are like a jigsaw puzzle. As we struggle to put the pieces together, God has already seen the outcome. Let Him assist you in finding the missing pieces that you are seeking desperately.
8) Shirley, an excellent spiritual medium, told me a profound story. A man died and went to heaven. There he encountered Peter. As they moved along, the man noticed a room filled with gifts. When he questioned Peter about the gifts, Peter told him that they were gifts that God had for his children, which they forgot to ask for.
The gist of the story asks, and it will be given. God is merciful.
9) Yesterday is gone. Today is a new day and a new beginning. Whatever you did yesterday that was imprudent, you can fix today.
10) While you are brooding over past events, your present is passing you by.
11) Did you forget to look up to the heavens, say hello to God, and thank him for your many blessings? Did you pass a homeless person and pretend as if he or she did not exist? Were you uncaring to the suffering or pain of others? Did you forget to say I love you to those dear to you? Did you criticize someone's religion or spiritual beliefs just because they were different from yours? Did you judge a person because of his or her skin color rather than the goodness of his heart? Were you so full of anger that nothing else was important?
If you are guilty of any of the above, God has given you another day to amend your mistakes. The primary purpose of coming here is to cleanse our souls. By doing so, we can move towards spiritual enlightenment.
We need to break away from the poisonous cycle and free ourselves. Step out of the darkness and enter the light. God is waiting for us.
12) Some people have experienced horrendous situations during their childhood. In many cases, they continue to relive the memory repeatedly. They become prisoners of their past. As others from their past move on in life, they remain at a standstill. If they manage to move forward a step or two, the demons of their past resurface, pulling them back. Their inner demons control Their behavior towards themselves and others. The only way to survive and free oneself from such demons is to step out of the past and enter the present.
Some people are quick to say, "It is easier said than done. It is difficult to forget." Nothing in life is unachievable. It is not about forgetting; it is about forgiving and permitting yourself to let go. You possess the key to the cell in which you are a prisoner. All you need to do is unlock the door and set yourself free. It is the first step. After that, it becomes easier to heal your inner child.
Turn the negative into a positive. By helping yourself, you can help others who are facing or have faced similar experiences. God has chosen you to heal some of the wounds of the world.
13) I want to be known as a person of good rather than a person of power and greed
14) There are no guarantees in life. So, enjoy what you have now.
15) Jesus came, He witnessed, and He cried.
16) The Lord has shown us the way. Let us follow.
17) There is no salvation without love.
18) The love that one feels deep inside for humanity helps us to transcend spiritually.
19) To fly like a butterfly, one must believe in oneself and God.
19) God is the wind that pushes us forward. So stop fighting the force of the wind, and allow it to take you where you need to be.
20) "Dead we are when in the material body, and alive when we cast it off" (Obsession by Divaldo Franco).
21) "Stop knocking on the door: you're already inside! -Richard Rohr
Go Back To
soul lifting inspiring sayings, soul lifting inspiring sayings,soul lifting inspiring sayings,soul lifting inspiring sayings,soul lifting inspiring sayings,soul lifting inspiring sayings,soul lifting inspiring sayings
May 21, 22 03:46 AM
Many of us are having a difficult time dealing with everything that is happening around the world. These are times you need to bend your knees and pray for Divine Intervention. Click above and read a…
Apr 16, 22 01:00 AM
Someone asked me if pet cemeteries existed. Indeed, they do, I replied. While visiting the Lily Dale pet cemetery, I had an experience that I will never forget. Click above and read about my spiritual…
Apr 07, 22 04:05 AM
Click above to view two added spiritual artwork.